Friday 21 September 2012

Let US SEE

You saw the Sun set in the West,
I saw it rising in the East…

You saw the Moon waning,
 I saw it waxing…

You saw the ship vanish from the Horizon,
I saw it emerge from it…

You saw the Rain flooding the lands,
I saw it feeding the Crops…

You saw the Fire burning the Homes,
I saw it cooking the Food for us all…

You saw the Tiger killing the man,
I saw its skin adorning the walls of your bunglow !

You saw the Lakes drying up,
I saw your bucket overflowing in the toilet !!

You saw the Sparrows on your rooftop,
I saw the grove of trees that exists but in photographs !!!

You saw the beggar crying for a morsel,

I saw your tiffin lying in the garbage bin.
You saw the boy stealing at the grocery -

I saw his siser starving for days immemorial…
You saw your friends partying in the garden,

I saw, but the “LAYS” and “MONGINIS” garden after they left !!!
You see that you do not see what I see-

I see, but not what you see.
Its your eye and my eye,

They are the same that God gave us, not calling us by name..
Then why does one sees the dream while the other, Reality?
Its high time when the visions should be
Of not your or mine…
But the Vision of our eyes-
The vision that He likes us to see
Both in dream and reality.

Enough have you and I seen the world,
And yet we are so blind !!!
Look through mine and lend me yours…
That “WE” may see
What’s more than that meets the EYE.