Wednesday 12 June 2013

Love the way You Lied

When I look into your sad eyes,
It makes me feel for you.
I don't see the light,
That once made me feel how much I loved you.

You broke my heart,
But that's just all right with you!
I  wonder how you'd  feel
If you remember how much I loved you!

You used to captivate me,
By your resonating light.
Your voice motivated me
By making my passion burn bright.

You stole my soul,
All it did was Love you -
And you threw it in Hell,
Till it could rot and burn down to scales.

When I held you in my arms,
You longed to stay that way forever.
To cherish the beauty of my love,
'Twas more than anything I would ask for.

Tell me why you came,
Tell me why you played the game,
Of Love and Lies -
The dance and dinner under the shooting skies.

You can't tell me what it really was,
I can only tell you what it feels like.
To be just blinded in your love
Too blinded to see what it really was.

When I look into your sad eyes,
It makes me feel for you.
No love, no more -
I'm tired of your lies...